About the Project

Name: Kevin S
Topic: Skate Shop
E.Q.: What is most important to managing a successful skate shop?

Friday, March 16, 2012

Research Check 13

One concern people have when starting a business is how much taxes are going to be paid annually. The main questions asked are how do I register for tax? What income do pay tax on? How do I meet my pay and file obligation? How do I deduct PAYE from my employee? What rate is VAT charged at? What records do I need to keep?
How can revenue help you is one of the basic questions asked throughout the business industry while nobody likes paying taxes this guide helps you overcome it.
When starting a business you should advise revenue and fill out a form which is on the website, www.revenue.ie, to find the most effective way for you as a revenue customer to deal with your tax affairs. Once registered you will receive a first time "new business visit from the revenue official. They only vist to make sure that you comply with the obligatory tax rate.
As a business owner you are obligated to pay taxes annually.
In order to employ someone you need to register as an employer for PAYE/PRSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment