About the Project

Name: Kevin S
Topic: Skate Shop
E.Q.: What is most important to managing a successful skate shop?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Interview 1 & Presentation 1

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
A: The first interview helped support details given to the audience. Eg: When I began explaining why skate shops sponsor skaters I told them how my first interview went over the main reason they do it, "to promote the company".

2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
A: My visual because I used many different pictures to explain my main point.

3.  What was the most challenging to do and why? 
A: The most challenging part was to choose my topic and make time because most people know about skating so i=I couldn't really find anything significant to present on.

No comments:

Post a Comment